Friday 5 April 2013

Lazy me

So it seems I need to apologise.  In my rush to avoid the cold yesterday I decided to share a picture of me looking rather unhappy in the snow.  What I didn't realise was I had already used a very similar picture.  When Schrodinger saw this I think we can all agree he looked less than amused by my lazy actions.



Come to think of it, horrified might be more appropriate.  I did apologise but he wouldn't have it, telling me I was guilty of lazy blogging.  To make himself feel better he decided to take out his anger on his favourite mouse.


Pandora decided this was a good thing as normally Schrodinger takes his anger out on him.


Whilst of course Eowyn decided to just sit there and look pretty.


So once again readers I am sorry for my lazy blogging, it won't happen again. Now then, time for sleep and keeping warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment